Education and Career Guidance (ECG) Lesson 3 @ 17 Feb (Mon)
WHO AM I?
- Personal Interests & Strengths
- Skills & Abilities
- Personality & Temperament
- Career Values & Options
Total Defence Day Lesson @ 14 Feb (Fri)
1) What values and attitudes have you learnt from the experience shared in the write-up? What is the importance of such values and attitudes to our society?
2) What can you do to make Singaporeans who serve National Service, such as your brother or uncle, feel appreciated for defending Singapore?
1) How do you think the haze situation threatens Singapore's security?
2) Why do you think it is important for Singaporeans to demonstrate social responsibility and civic mindedness?
1) How do you think the lack of water threatens Singapore's security?
2) Why do you think it is important for Singapore to seek out alternative sources of water?
1) What factors caused the Maria Hertogh riots in Singapore? Why is it important for Singapore to practice Social Defence in our daily lives?
2) How have you played your part/ how can you do your part to strengthen ties with your friends from other races?
1) What values and attitudes were demonstrated by the Singapore community a decade ago during the SARS outbreak? What is the importance of such values and attitudes to our society?
2) How can ordinary citizens like you play your part in defending Singapore in such a situation?
Education and Career Guidance (ECG) Lesson 2 @ 10 Feb (Mon)
Link to MOE ecareers website: http://www.ecareers.sg
- ECG Lesson 1 (7 Feb) - Personal Goal Setting
- ECG Lesson 2 (10 Feb) - What are my Career interests?
- ECG Lesson 3 (17 Feb) - Who am I? What are my Strengths, Personality and Values?
- ECG Lesson 4 (21 Feb) - Charting my Career Path
- ECG Lesson 5 (3 Mar) - My Personal Statement
THINGS I NEED TO HAVE IN MY CCE FILE
1) Education and Career Guidance (ECG)
- My Lifestory
- My Goals for 2014
- What are my Career Interests?
- Who am I?
- Planning my Career
- My Personal Statement
2) Sexuality Education (SEd)